Thick hair is considered as one of the signs of beauty in ancient literature, which still holds true. The people with thick, healthy, and glowing hair always steal the show wherever they go. But the increasing stress and strain is making our lives miserable. We are always tight on schedule unable to pay attention to our hair care. This leads to early hair fall even in teenager boys and girls. Also in elderly the problem of hair fall is quite common and therefore treatment of hair fall is quite necessary.
However, the synthetic hair treatment products do not give long lasting results. Instead you can opt for herbal treatments that definitely give you wonderful results without creating any undue side effects. At least you are sure that the existing hair bunch is preserved without fail! Let’s see the top herbal treatments utilized for hair fall:
(1) Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps grow thick hair. If you suffer from itching scalp, use chamomile rinse along with this to get rid of itchiness and make your scalp tissue healthy.
(2) An oil containing marigold, arnica, and rosemary help rejuvenate your scalp tissue and enhance hair growth.
(3) Ginkyo biloba is a famous herb that is used for hair loss treatment. It is said to improve blood circulation to scalp and helps hair growth.
(4) He Shou Wu: This Chinese herb is used in tea or capsule form in many hair loss formulations that is said to reduce hair loss drastically.
(5) Add 1 tsp of marshmallow and 1tsp of burdock in hot water to prepare a tea. This is said to be very good for dry hair and dandruff scalp.
(6) It is often said that excess stress leads to hair loss. Therefore try using a mixture of jatamamsi and brahmi in equal proportions in a cup of hot water. This is said to be an excellent stress reliever.
(7) Many people use licorice extract to stop hair loss.
(8) Pure coconut oil when is massaged into scalp helps growth of healthy and glowing hair.
Yes, it’s true that you want to have positive effect on your hair without any side effects. It is better to give ample time for these herbal remedies to act. They will definitely give you good results in long run and never create any harmful reactions after using them!